Vinh Phuc Research, Investment Promotion and Enterprise Support Center
Vinh Phuc Research, Investment Promotion and Enterprise Support Center is a public non-business unit established in 2008 with income under the Department of Planning and Investment of Vinh Phuc province. The Center has the function of advising and and assisting the Director of the Department of Planning and Investment in studying mechanisms and policies on social-economic development, promoting investment, supporting investment and enterprise development, providing public services in accordance with the law.
Researching policies and mechanisms for economic development:
(1) Advising the Director of the Department to propose Provincial People’s Committee to issue the policies and measures to implement the provincial socio-economic development plans.
(2) Coordinating with the External Economic Agency and relevant units to advise the Director to promulgate policies in terms of provincial investment attraction and promotion.
(3) Advising the Director to support and develop small and medium enterprises in the province in accordance with the law.
(4) Assisting the Director to carry out the tasks assigned by the Provincial Party Committee, the People’s Council, the Provincial People’s Committee;
(5) Implementing programs, projects, research on socio-economic development policies assigned by the Director of the Department.
(6) Collecting, exploiting and saving evaluation research information and socio-economic analysis inside and outside the province.
(7) Monitoring and evaluating the economic development mechanisms and policies of the province that have been issued by the Director.
(8) Implementing administrative reform and staff reduction according to regulations.
(1) Coordinating with the External Economic Agency and relevant units to advise the Director to promulgate policies in terms of provincial investment attraction and promotion.
(2) Coordinating with relevant units to propose solutions for improvement of the investment climate and the provincial competitiveness index (PCI).
(3) Summarizing and setting up the common database on potentials investment opportunities; An important Hotline System to promote the image and investment promotion with 05 languages: Vietnamese, English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese.
(4) Assisting the Director to cooperate with domestic and foreign agencies, organizations to improve investment promotion efficiency; Researching and evaluating potentials, markets and investors.
(5) Collaborating with domestic and abroad media and press agencies to propagate, advertise and introduce the environment, policies, potentials and investment opportunities; Updating information about province’s environment, policies, potentials and investment opportunities in 05 languages: Vietnamese, English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.
(6) Advising the Director of the Department to organize conferences, seminars and forums on investment promotion for domestic and foreign investors.
(7) Integrating investment promotion activities with trade and tourism promotion; Mobilizing ODA capital to increase promotion effectiveness and save money for the budget.
- Receiving and synthesizing enterprises’ recommendations and proposals to guide or transfer them to competent state agencies in accordance with the law; Management of the provincial Hotline System in 05 languages: Vietnamese, English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.
(2) Providing investment consultancy: P0roject planning, construction drawing design, inspection, supervision, project management.
(3) Coordinating with agencies and units in the fields of training, professional exchange and update information, investment promotion skills; dissemination of mechanisms, policies and laws related to investment activities in accordance with the law.
(1) Advising and assisting the Director of the Department to carry out the tasks under his jurisdiction.
(2) Implementing promotion activities and connecting enterprises in the province.
(3) Organizing webinars, seminars, training courses, training programs in fields of planning and investment.
(4) Setting up a database on policies, mechanisms and neccesary information of socio-economic development.
(5) Coordinating with specialized units to guide and support enterprises, cooperatives on the order and procedures for registration (New establishment, adjustment).
(6) Receiving and synthesizing the recommendations and proposals of enterprises to guide or transfer them to competent state agencies in accordance with law.
(7) Advising and assisting the Director to implement the tasks of the Provincial Department of Innovation and Enterprise Development.
(8) Advising and assisting the Director to implement the tasks of the Steering Committee regulated in Resolution No. 04 dated January 14, 2013 of the Provincial Party Committee.
(1) Providing legal consultancy on planning and investment; on enterprises and cooperatives’ transformation, registration, establishment and development in compliance with the Law on Enterprises, the Law on Cooperatives and other relevant laws.
(2) Bidding consultancy (Preparation, evaluation, appraisal of documents and contractor selection results).
(3) Providing scientific research service, consultancy and development supporting contracts for organizations and individuals.
(1) To be in charge of financial resources, staffs, assets of the Center in accordance with the law.
(2) The Director of the Center shall have the right to sign a labor contract according to work demands.
(3) Associating with other organizations, individuals and economic legal entities to provide public services.
(4) Performing other duties assigned by the Director of the Department.
Vinh Phuc Research, Investment Promotion and Business Support Center.
5th floor, headquarters of Vinh Phuc Department of Planning and Investment, No. 40 Nguyen Trai Street – Dong Da Ward – Vinh Yen City – Vinh Phuc Province.
Phone: +84 211.3862480 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org