List of Vinh Phuc’s projects calling for investment (2021-2025)
List of projects calling for investment in Vinh Phuc in the period 2021-2025
Vinh Phuc Provincial People’s Committee issued Decision No. 2906 dated Octorber 20, 2021 approving 58 priority projects calling for investment and the ones that do not attract investment in the period 2021-2025 in the province.
Priority projects calling for investment:
Large-scale projects (03 projects); Market projects (04); Infrastructure investment for industrial parks (05); Infrastructure investment for industrial clusters (11); Domestic water supply (08); Projects of health, education, tourism, and environment (04); Other direct investment projects (23).
Projects of restricted foreign investment:
– Projects with limited market access set forth in Appendix I, Decree No. 31 dated March 26, 2021 of the Government that regulated a number of articles of the Investment Law.
– Projects using technology with restricted transfer set forth in Section I, Appendix II, Decree No. 76 dated May 15, 2018 of the Government that regulated a number of articles of the Law on Technology Transfer.
– Projects using scrap as production materials with used and outdated technology set forth in Directive No. 27 dated September 17, 2018 of the Prime Minister that issued a number of urgent measures to strengthen the management of import activities and use of imported scrap as raw materials.
– Tam Dao I and Tam Dao II areas, Tam Dao district.
– Dai Lai lake, Ngoc Thanh commune, Phuc Yen city.
– Thanh Lanh lake surrounding and the North of Trung My commune (bordering Thai Nguyen province), Binh Xuyen district.
– Xa Huong lake surrounding area and Ban Long village, Minh Quang commune, Tam Dao district.
– Lang Ha lake surrounding area, Ho Son commune, Tam Dao district
– Dong Mo lake surrounding area, Vinh Ninh lake, Dao Tru commune, Tam Dao district.
– Van Truc lake surrounding area, Van Truc commune, Lap Thach district.
– Bo Lac lake surrounding area, Dong Que commune, Song Lo district.
– Tay Thien surrouding area and the North of Dai Dinh commune (bordering Thai Nguyen province), Tam Dao district.
Projects that do not attract investment:
– Projects in industries banned from investment and business in Clause 1, Article 6 of the Law on Investment 2020.
– Projects using technology banned from transfer set forth in Section I, Appendix III, Decree No. 76 dated May 15, 2018 of the Government that regulated a number of articles of the Law on Technology Transfer.
– Projects using used machinery, equipment and technology lines that do not meet the requirements of Decision No. 18 of the Prime Minister dated April 19, 2019.
– Projects standing a high risk of causing environmental pollution.
– Projects having an impact on security and national defense.
Projects that are not attractive to foreign investment:
– Activities of press and news gathering in all forms.
– Investigation and security services.
– Infrastructure construction for cemeteries and graveyards to transfer land use rights associated with infrastructure.
– Production and Trade of weapons, explosives and supporting tools.
– Collection, purchase and disposal of public property at units of the armed forces.
– Manufacture and trade of military materials, equipment for the armed forces; military weapons, equipment, techniques, specialized vehicles, components, parts, accessories, technology…
– Investigation, assessment and exploitation of natural forests (including: logging, hunting rare and precious wild animals; management of genetic plants, animals and microorganisms in agriculture).